It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly feature hosted by The Book Date where you can share what you've been reading, plan to read over the next week and also check out what books everyone else has been reading and maybe find something new to read!
Yesterday morning I started The Duke and I by Julia Quinn and in the first 2 hours of reading managed to read over just under 100 pages which I'm extremely happy about and excited to read more off.
After watching the series over Christmas on Netflix I knew I had to invest in the book, I fell in love with The Girl With The Make-Believe Husband a couple years back which I only just discovered is a prequel to Bridgerton!
The covers of the authors books are absolutely beautiful and I wait to read more or display these beautiful books on my shelves!
What are you currently reading? Have you read any Julia Quinn books? or historical fiction? Let me know below!

I have read quite a few of Julia Quinn's books, including all the Bridgertons and the spin off books, but not the one that you mentioned! I need to get back to her books.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
I've read quite a few books by Julia Quinn including the Bridgertons. I'm glad they are getting more exposure now because of the program. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any Julia Quinn and I have yet to see Bridgerton. I'd love to watch it, but it is hard to find kid-free viewing time when the kids are still doing school from home. So, it might be a while before I can watch it!
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty cover
ReplyDelete