Top Ten Non-Bookish Hobbies of Mine #TopTenTuesday

Tuesday, 3 November 2020


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl where list lovers, book lovers and everyone can share their top ten posts using the topic of that week! Check out the list here: thatartsyreadergirl.com/top-ten-tuesday/

There are so many non-bookish hobbies I love and enjoy doing and I've included my top 10 below. 

1) Writing about Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle - Besides book blogging here on A Bookish Redhead I have another blog called Voluptuous Chatterbox where I write about a wide range of topics including Fashion, Dating, Relationships and crafting. 

2) Crafting - As mentioned above I love crafting and often share my latest creations on my blog or over on Instagram. I also have a little Etsy called Cosy Hand-Crafts where I sell my Jewellery, beaded bookmarks, wine charms and more! 

3) Colouring in - Nothing beats opening a new packet of colouring pencils/pens and a new colouring book an diving in. 

4) Listening to music - I love all types of music so blasting the likes of 30 Seconds to Mars or Halsey from the smart TV is something I love!

5) Watching Twitch - I really enjoy meeting new people and watching people play games so when I discovered Twitch it was a whole new world for me especially the interaction and talking to others so when I'm not reading you can bet I'm over on Twitch chatting with people!

6) Taking Pictures - I'm always snapping at different things whether my food at a restaurant or taking funny selfies 

7) Walking - Getting out in the fresh air and going for a walk is something I've always enjoyed especially discovering new walking routes. 

8) Doing my makeup - It's so a hobby! Taking 30 minutes in the morning to do my makeup really sets me up for the day ahead and I feel a million dollars. It's not every day I do and normally only when I have a bit of extra time on my hands. 

9) Talking - There's a reason my other blog is called Voluptuous Chatterbox and it's because I love talking! I'm always chattering on about something. 

10) Travelling - When I'm able to afford to and have a destination in mind I love travelling and discovering new places and cultures. 

What are some non-bookish hobbies that you have? Or link your TTT post below! 

Would you like to comment?

  1. I also enjoy colouring and taking walks.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into walking, too. It's a great stress reliever and exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed that you take so much time to carefully apply makeup. I'm like a 3-year-old with lipstick and mascara, so I rarely wear makeup. Usually only when I'm going to church, getting my picture taken, or on special occasions. Do you do tutorials? I need some. LOL.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love walking, though I didn't include that on my list. There is nothing like that burst of fresh air right as you step outside; it is so refreshing and vitalizing. I also love doing my make up and getting ready for the day. It is such a wonderful way to start off the day, feeling (and looking) ready to take on whatever the day throws at you.
    Great TTT!

    My TTT: https://herbookishdesires.wordpress.com/2020/11/03/%f0%9f%9a%ab%f0%9f%93%9atop-ten-tuesday-non-bookish-hobbies%e2%9b%b8%f0%9f%93%93/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! We match on travelling and listening to music!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete