I'm surprised by how many books popped into my head after reading the title of this weeks top ten so here goes. . . .
I hold nothing against the following books I just know that some are not really my cup of tea therefore I'm likely to never read them. There are also a few series type books I've thrown in that is because the series either ended *to me* before the book was published OR I just couldn't finish the book OR I couldn't finish the last book in the series.
Well there's the Ten Books I will probably never read. . . what are yours? Leave a link below so I can check them out.
Have you read any of the books I've mentioned? What did you think of them?
Kerry-Ann xo

Wow you have a lot of books I actually like on here but I guess that's the way it goes sometimes. I love Harry Potter and it makes me sad to see it on so many people's lists but different tastes I guess. I also like The Hunger Games but I thought Divergent was only okay. I had The Mortal Instruments on my list.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/05/top-ten-tuesday-3/