I haven't been happy recently.. with book blogging and I have such a love for books I think I know why.. I don't like my book blog! I don't like the name, the design and I think the name is misleading.. Reading A Little Bit of everything? I DO NOT read a little bit of everything.. I used! I really used to but I stopped because I just wasn't feeling those books anymore.. I also think the name is way to long.. which is why.. I think I'm taking the plunge and starting...
A NEW BOOK BLOG.. I'm crazy right? I'll never reach the amount of support I have currently on Reading A Little Bit of Eveything that took me seconds to write that.. (REALLY ANNOYING!) Anywho.. I want to ask a question...
SHOULD I start a new book blog? Or am I just having a temporary lapse.. Once I get something in my head I HAVE to do it and this is in my head.. so... what should I do? PLEASE let me know you opinion... Have I just gone crazy wanting to throw all this away? Have you done this before?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe you can give your existing blog a make over and a new name. That way you keep your following.
ReplyDeleteI think you may be right.. It's taken me three years to get this point so a make over it defo what's needed! :) Thanks for commenting! xx
DeleteI'm with Sullivan. I've changed the look.of my blog a few times. I'm finally starting to feel it, but still want ti fine tune it. I don't know what happens with a name change though since your blog url is this one.
ReplyDeleteA few years ago when I first started a blog I changed the URL and name and the posts stopped showing up on peoples feeds.. I suppose cause they followed the other link so I had to re-start from the beginning! Thank gawd I did that then and not now three years would be lost! I think you are right in a redesign and a few changes.. Thanks for commenting! :) xx
DeleteJust re design your blog. Your good at designing so it will look great after I know you have great design ideas and you dont want to waste all that hard work you have put into this blog!
ReplyDeleteI think that's what am gonna do! Just re-design everythign and make a few changed to it.. :) Thank you for the commenting and the lovely comments.... though you are biased my dear ;) xx
ReplyDelete