Series: Crossfire #1
Author: Sylvia Day
Publisher: Penguin UK
Published: July 2012
Format: Paperback
Rating: ★★★
My Copy: I bought a copy of this novel!
About the book:
Our journey began in fire…
Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness - beautiful and
brilliant, jagged and white hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to
anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it
would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so
easily…
Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that
reflected each other's most private wounds… and desires.
The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of
our pasts didn't tear us apart…
Book Review:
It took me awhile to into Bared to You and even at the end I was sort of relieved to have finally finished!
I don't know why I couldn't get into it. I felt at the start they'd met, everything fine.. then a few pages later they couldn't get enough of each other! I was so baffled! They'd known each other how long?
Apart from that I did get into it near the end and I'm defo going to read the other books in the series. I don't think I may have gave Bared to You my full attention..
Would you like to comment?