----------->Under The Covers <-----------
Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and their readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!
To participate in the meme all you need to do is:
1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question they propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below on their post.
This weeks question was inspired by the Guild Hunter series and the latest release of Archangel's Blade:
"If you could have wings, what would they look like?"
My Wings would different shades of bright oranges and reds with an inner design in black. . . . Ohhh They sound quite nice. LOL
What would your wings look like??
Sounds really cool! New follower :-)
ReplyDeleteMy DLS: DirtyLittleSecret
Thank you :) And for following :) I'll check it out. xx
ReplyDeleteHi!...nice choice, love the oranges! Here's mine:
ReplyDeletehttp://sexxyladeeblogger.blogspot.com/2011/09/dirty-little-secret-2.html
I'm a new follower too!
ReplyDeleteVery creative. Sounds like they'd be firey and very hott!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Dirty Little Secret
Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
New Follower!
Sounds beautiful! New follower :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my pick: Dirty Little Secret
Very nice! Just wanted to say thanks for participating!
ReplyDeleteAnn
Thanks everyone for the nice comments :) I followed all of your blogs :)
ReplyDelete@Underthecovers Thanks & Your welcome. :)
@Kristan Ohhh that's exactly the way I'd want them to be lol :)
Kerry-Ann xx
Ohh... sound nice! I like my cooler colours though - check them out:
ReplyDeletehttp://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/09/dirty-little-secret-2.html
New Follower BTW!! ;)
Thanks :) xx
ReplyDeleteOrange, red, and black remind me of Halloween, which I love ^-^
ReplyDeleteHere's my Diry Little Secret
Thank you :) Ohhh I love Halloween! Never thought of that lol.
ReplyDeleteI'll check it out. :) xx