Thursday starts the gratitude Giveaway Hop and quite frankly I don't know what book to give away . . . sooo seeing as the gratitude giveaway hop is all about my wonderful followers I want to know what book you'd like to win??
It can be ANY book in the whole world! I'm just curious as I need to choose a book and I thought I should ask yous. . . :)
Please realise whichever book you may choose it may not be chosen to be the giveaway book.
Two Moons of Sera is an amazingly written story by Pavarti K Tyler. In my honest opinion this story shocked me at how much I fell in love with the characters. One page just isn't enough you will want that little bit more.
Two Moons of Sera Synopsis: In a world where water and earth teem with life, Serafay is an anomaly. The result of genetic experiments on her mother's water-borne line Serafay will have to face the very people responsible to discover who she really is. But is she the only one?
This will be your new favourite book! It's is so captivating, I've been writing a different review of the book without giving it away but I couldn't help and spoiled it. So nothing I truly say will sum up just how amazing Two Moons of Sera actually is! All I can ask is when's the next one published?? Cause quite frankly I want to read it now!
18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!
Question of the Week: What book shelf would you ask Santa for?
Ohhh this is soo easy!! I've always wanted a bookshelf that is like a big massive headboard round my bed but it's all over the wall! Ohh I can so see me getting one of those one day for christmas :) Santa would love to give me one for a present and I could so see my Mills & Boon books sitting on a shelf like the one in the picture below couldn't you?
Something like this:
What about you?? What book shelf would you ask Santa for??
YAY!! I'm all happy atm :) I got my first blogger award!! It is from my sister so she is a little bias but anyways :)
MY AWARD!!!! :o)
This is a pay it forward award!
I will now select my five top favourite blogs to receive this award.
Should they choose to accept, the recipients need to copy and paste the award to their blog, thank the person who awarded them, and then award their own top-5 favorite blogs with the Liebster Award!
1. Under the Covers ~ I am in love with their blog! It's amazing well more than amazing it's just soo good! Check it out "Here"Please make sure you are over the age of 18.
2. We Fancy Books ~ OMG! There blog is awesome! I love it :) I always look forward to see what they post :) Check it out "Here"
3. Madame D's Boudoir ~ I'm a new follower to the blog but so far it's fab! I love it. Check it out "Here"Please make sure you are over the age of 18.
4. Besotted with books ~ Ahh I love Natalie's blog and everything she does on it. I was a follower of her old one and this one is amazing to. I am always amazed at how much her reviews make me want to the book. You MUST check out her blog "Here"
5. Reading Away the Days ~ Even the name makes you wanna check it out and trust me Megan surely reads away everyday! Trust me I know! :) I can say that and get away with it cause she's my sister :) So obviously her blog is A-MAZING! ;) Check it out "Here"
I love all the blogs listed above so much! There the most awesome book blogs around :)
Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and their readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.
We hope that you will all join us!
To participate in the meme all you need to do is:
1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question they propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below on their post
"Zombies are attacking your house! What do you grab first?"
Zombies!!!! I'm not sure my brain would fully function but. . . it reminds of that scene from Dearly Departed ohhhh if it's the Zombies from Dearly Departed I'd stay put!! Hmm. . . Bram. . . ANYWAYS!!!! I'd probably go straight for my books and grab them then run like mad out of the house. While my books are falling out of my hands as I've obviously grabbed to many I'd pick up my cat on the way out and then just kinda run . . . and run. . . and run!! :o)
I'd like to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who took the time out and entered my giveaways and for the follows! I really appreciate it and I hope yous all had an amazing Halloween! BUT time to announce the winners . . . and
The winner of
is Lieder Madchen
is Spav The email you left in the comment section is not working please could you email me by Thursday 3 November so I can send your book out: firstname.lastname@example.org
An email should be in your inbox so please reply. :) The sooner you do the sooner you will recieve your book. :)